Some of the best 25 hp air compressors are installed in granite fabrication shops, automotive service and body shops, manufacturing plants and at universities around the World. When you install a 25 hp air compressor (piston or rotary screw), you generally have demands that fall between 60 and 100 CFM, any demand under 60 cfm should install a 20 hp piston or rotary screw air compressor.
Compressor World offers a variety of different compressor manufactures that make 25 hp air compressors. The most popular brands we offer are;
- Atlas Copco; GA18, 25 hp Air Compressor.
- KORE Compressors; E25, 25 hp Air Compressor
- ELGI Compressors; EN18, 25 hp Air Compressor
- Quincy Compressors; QGS 25 hp Air Compressor
- Chicago Pneumatic; QRS 25 hp Air Compressor
- Mattei Compressor; ERC 1081, 25 hp Air Compressor
- Ingersoll Rand; UP6-25, 25 hp Air Compressor
- Champion Compressor; HRA25-12, 25 hp Air Compressor
You will also find 25 hp air compressors in a few different configurations;
– Base Mounted 25 hp air compressors
– Tank Mounted 25 hp air compressors
– Total Air Systems 25 hp air compressors
– Variable Speed Drive 25 hp air compressors
Every 25 hp air compressor Compressor World sells offers a bumper to bumper warranty, 1 year parts and labor. You will also receive a factory start up when buying rotary screw compressors larger than 20 hp from Compressor World. This allows the buyer to meet their local service center as well as receive start-up and training. To confirm, Compressor World offers air compressor brands that make some of the best 25 hp air compressors, followed by great aftermarket service.
If you’re looking for the best 25 HP compressor, search online within our site; best 25 HP rotary screw or two stage air compressors.
When doing research on buying the best 25 hp air compressor, make sure you review the client reviews. Stay away from factory reviews on 25 hp air compressors as they are just promoting the product. Look for authentic client reviews, hopefully showing pictures of their 25 hp air compressor in operation.
When you are searching for your 25 hp compressor, remember to ask about the controls. “How does the control system work?” Especially when you are buying a used 25 hp compressor. The older compressors had modulation controls and were very inefficient. For example, at 50% of full load the motor was operating at 89% bhp. Newer machines run with load/no load controls with timed shutdown. Ask one of our compressed air experts to see which compressor would work best air compressor for your application; 866.778.6572.