Air compressors are used in myriad applications and in various industries. The air compressor industry is growing from strength to strength every year due to this versatility of uses and the degree to which they reduce the effort required in jobs they are applied for. Some of the most popular industries that employ air compressors on a regular basis include –
- Food and Beverage
- Art and sculpture
- Climate control, and more
This widespread usage has resulted in the air compressor industry being valued by Global Market Insights at $5 billion as of 2015, and an expected growth of 3.2% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the period of 2016-2023. This means, the projected size of the market is expected to exceed $39 billion by 2023.
All this progress is being driven by the innovations and technologies developed and marketed by top brands that make up the air compressor industry. Here are the most popular air compressor brands in 2016 that have continued to impress with their high-quality products that have established them as reputed names in the world of air compressors.
- Chicago Pneumatic Air Compressors – The Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company was established by visionary John W. Duntley in 1894. They deal in a variety of tools and compressors. Chicago Pneumatic air compressors can be found anywhere in the world these days, and in 2016, CP announced the lending of support to five colleges by providing them with industrial tools and insights into their benefits.
- Ingersoll Rand Compressors – Another company that has been around for over a century. Don’t be surprised if you find an Ingersoll Rand air compressor in just about any location on the globe, be it the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, or in the Asia Pacific region. This global multi-billion dollar company is definitely one of the biggest in the world.
- Quincy Compressors – Quincy air compressors have near instantaneous recognition in the industry due their 95 years of work as air compressor manufacturers and long-standing experience and expertise in the industry. Quincy recently announced the acquisition of Scale Technologies to strengthen their network and reach in the northeastern region of the United States.
- Champion – With over 800 distribution outlets and service facilities in the US, Champion air compressor, an 85-year-old company, is dedicated and focused towards producing quality air compressors. A particular expert in producing reciprocating compressors and rotary screw compressor systems, Champion is definitely up there among the biggest names in the sector.
- KORE Compressor – A relatively new player in the air compressor game, Kore was established somewhat recently – in the year 2000. Don’t let its age fool you though, because with each Kore air compressor customers receive quality, and technologically advanced piece of machinery.
- ALMiG Air Compressors – ALMiG Kompressoren GmbH is a Germany based global air compressor powerhouse. ALMiG has been all about the compressor ever since its establishment in 1923, and has remained true to its marquee product ever since. Today ALMiG has a 200 strong team operating out of the same location in Köngen where the company was first established so many years ago.
- Atlas Copco Compressors – A Swedish company based out of Stockholm, the company that manufactures the famous Atlas Copco air compressor began operations in 1873. Atlas Copco recently announced their Q3 results for 2016 which saw them establish an 11% increase in orders, a 3% increase in revenue, and an adjusted operating profit margin of nearly 20% from their operations that span 180 countries worldwide and employ 43000 individuals across all ventures.
The aforementioned are the biggest and best in the air compressor manufacturing segment from across the globe, and we here at Compressor World stock their most famed and loved products. As one of the leading distributors for top-notch air compressor manufacturers, we too share the vision of delivering nothing but the best in air compressors. You can be assured that we have a solution for you, no matter how unique your need is. Our team of experts are always ready to answer your questions while you compare and decide which compressor would be the best fit for you! We also ensure express delivery and local services at your location. Get in touch with us today.