- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Generations have relied on INGERSOLL-RAND air compressors. I cannot tell you how many times we hear; "my grandfather had an IR, my father had an IR, I'm buying an IR."
My father worked for INGERSOLL RAND and I still remember going into work with him on weekends and climbing on the machines in the warehouse.
INGERSOLL RAND offers the same reliability you’ve come to expect, the well-equipped Ingersoll Rand UP6S Series of oil-ﬂooded rotary screw compressors has now raised the bar in functionality, performance upgrades and improved intelligence. IR has designed a complete air solution that captures more information and puts more control into your hands. With greater control comes greater effectiveness.
- TEFC Tri-Voltage (208-230/460 V) motor allows the unit to adapt to each voltage for all customers
- V-ShieldTM technology uses premium PTFE hoses on all oil-carrying lines as well as O-ring face seal connections, virtually eliminating leaks and increasing hose life
- NEMA® 4 enclosure defends against harsh weather conditions
- Power Outage Restart Option (PORO) safely restores the machine to previous settings following power interruption
- Poly-V belt premium drive system applies patented automatic tensioning to eliminate belt stretch and increase air output
- Whisper-quiet operation as low as 67 dBA allows for installation closer to point of use, reducing costs and ensuring a better, safer work environment
- The UP6S Total Air System (TASTM) option provides clean, dry air in a single package that minimizes installation costs and space
- Key maintenance components are grouped to provide ease of serviceability
- Electronic Drain Valve (EDV) cost-eﬀ ectively removes condensate on a set timer
- Xe-70m programmable controllers deliver increased control functionality through an intuitive user interface with large navigation buttons
- Built-in event logging and trip history allow for greater machine usability and peace of mind
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A