- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
I grew up around the Quincy Product Line and I believe Quincy Compressor makes one of the best rotary screw air compressors.
The Quincy QGS can meet your needs. Featuring the most advanced rotary screw air compressor technology, the QGS serves as a reliable source of compressed air for a wide range of industrial applications. And with the low cost of QGS ownership, this peak-performing screw compressor will have a positive impact on your company’s bottom line.
These Quincy Compressors ship out of Charlotte, NC.
They include the following;
- TEFC Drive Motors
- 8,000 hr. Premium Synthetic Fluid
- Standard Quiet Enclosure
- Low Oil Carry Over
- High Efficiency Intake Filter
- Optional True Blue 5-Year Warranty on the for the motor, cooler, airend and separator tank with a Factory Start Up & Following the Factories Maintenance Requirements
Feel confident with local service support on any Quincy Compressor when you purchase from COMPRESSOR WORLD.
Contact me or any COMPRESSOR WORLD expert if you have any related questions.
Quincy QGS-10 17 TMD, 10 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor, 38 CFM @ 125 PSI, 120 Gallon Air Tank & Air Dryer 208-230/460-Volt, 3-Phase
|ROTARY SCREW TECHNOLOGY FOR EVERY APPLICATION|
|Quincy understands the critical nature of your compressed air system to maintain production. Quincy's QGS line of compressors help drive your profitability by lowering your total cost of ownership while providing you with the performance and reliability that you have come to expect from Quincy compressors. The QGS air compressor has many of the features, benefits, and advantages of larger compressed air systems in a package that fits your application and at a price you can afford.|
|ARE YOU USING THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR APPLICATION?|
With ease of service and reliability in mind, the Quincy QGS offers superior compressed air performance in a compact, modern design. With a continuous 100% duty cycle, this rotary screw compressor also operates without the elevated vibration and sound levels normally associated with typical piston compressors. A small footprint and lower noise levels mean increased installation flexibility, making the Quincy QGS ideal for most applications. And, with the optional receiver tank and integrated dryer, you will save valuable floor space and lower your cost of operation.
- Simple, efficient controls
- Auto dual (10 & 15 hp) controls ensure that your QGS delivers efficient air only when you demand it
- All consumable components are located behind a single access panel
- Constant view fluid level display allows you to monitor fluid levels without removing any panels
- Quincy parts ensure efficient and reliable performance of your QGS air compressor
- Spin-on fluid filter and separator element allow for quick and easy maintenance
All in One Package Includes
- 120 gallon receiver tank with manual drain
- Integrated 39ºF dewpoint refrigerated air dryer with timer actuated drain
Product Q & A