- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
As I had stated in the Advantage Series (Full Feature Unit), the star of this package is the pump itself, featuring quality high flow disc valves which are easier to access for repair or replacement vs.the reed valves many of the other manufacturers are using.
1. Champion is made in the USA
2. Each unit comes with a ODP electric motor, belt guard, pressure switch, manual tank drain and mounted & wired magnetic starter.
3. Fully customizable, add a TEFC motor, after cooler, NEMA 4 pressure switch and much more.
4. Tank or Base Mounted, Simplex & Duplex models available.
This compressor provides the best quality, which equals less down-time to ensure you can focus on what matters most……GETTING THE JOB DONE!
Champion 5 HP Air Compressor Two Stage, 17 ACFM @ 175 PSI, 60 Gallon Air Tank, 230-Volt, 1-Phase | VR5-6
Two Stage, Splash Lubricated (2-30 HP) Reciprocating Air Compressor
Champion R-Series Compressors have a time-tested, proven design. Rugged standard features, a wide selection of configurations, and quality available options make the R-Series compressors the solution to your application. Delivering high performance, long life and tremendous value. Champion compressors are the proven choice!
Specifications and Features
- 2 - 30 HP
- Up to 175 PSIG
- 4.2 - 202 ACFM at 175 PSIG on electric driven units
- Two Stage Splash-Lubricated Pumps
- 3-year Pump Warranty and 1-year Package Warranty
- Factory filled with ChampLub lubricant
- Multi-Finned Cylinders for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Integral Cylinder/Head Design for Trouble-Free Operation
- Balanced Pistons
- Piston Rings Provide Excellent Oil Control and High Efficiency
- Lightweight, Two-Piece Connecting Rods
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Large Diameter Finned Intercoolers
- Optimized Cooling Fan/Flywheel
- Reliable High-Flow Disc Valves
- Tapered Roller Main Bearings
- Balanced Crankshaft
- Large Capacity Cast-Iron Crankcase
- Centrifugal Unloader for Minimized Starting Power & Completely Load-Less Starting
- Multiple tank sizes and variations
- Electric or engine driven
- NEMA 4 full-voltage starter upgrade
- ODP HE/TEFC/TEFC HE motor upgrades
- Control panel upgrades
- Air-cooled with or without moisture separator
- Water-cooled with or without moisture separator
- Low oil-level monitor (NEMA 1 or 4)
- Dual control
- Vibration isolators
- Synthetic lubricant
- High temperature switch (NEMA 1 or 4)
- Available switches (NEMA 1 or 4)
- Automatic tank drain - Pneumatic
Product Q & A