- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
General The Powerex Scroll Enclosure Systems are designed to provide medical breathing air for hospital and medical institutions. This system meets NFPA 99 requirements for Risk Category 1 systems. Each system is completely tested before shipment and includes:
• Multiple oil-less scroll air compressors and associated equipment mounted inside a rigid steel sound enclosure (number of compressor modules vary depending on size of system).
• Master control panel. • Corrosion resistant air receiver.
• Redundant medical desiccant air dryers with purge control.
• Dew point and CO monitors. System installation requirements:
• Main power connection to master control panel.
• Interconnecting power wiring between master panel, each compressor unit, and tank/dryer skid. • Control signal wiring between master panel and each compressor unit.
• Remote inlet air connection to each module – minimum 1.5” NPTF (except for models MSED1003 and MSED1004 which have a minimum 1” NPTF).
• Interconnecting plumbing connections between each compressor and tank/dryer skid. The only field connections required will be system intake, exhaust, power connection at the control panel, and interconnecting piping and wiring. Vibration isolation pads are included with the system.
Product Q & A