- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Oil Water Separators
A typical air or gas system produces thousands of gallons of oil contaminated condensate every year. collecting, storing and disposing of this oily condensate is messy and expensive.
The Sepura range of oil/water separators remove the oil from the water in your condensate so you can dispose of it cleanly and safely, drastically reducing your condensate disposal costs.
The S-Series is not your typical oil/water separator. It's advanced design and unique environmentally friendly oil absorbing filtration media takes separation technology to a whole new level. No messy carbon bags, no settling tanks full of untreated condensate, no external oil collection containers, just simple and effective condensate treatment.
• 100% performance even on newer synthetic compressor lubricants
• Lower life cycle costs-long media life and simplified maintenance
• Lower outlet concentrations-down to 5 ppmv or less
• Space saving-smaller footprint for easier installation
• Environmentally friendly recycled materials
• Treated for systems up to 10,000 scfm with a single unit
• Peace of mind-the most reliable product of its kind
The innovative STERLING filration media in the SEP 60 oil/water separator gives it the ability to out perform separators 4 times it's size. And the benefits don't stop there. No more maintenance, no pre-soaking, no messy carbon bags to replace, no oil collection containers to empty, no settling tanks to clean, simply clean condensate.
Traditional oil/water separators use activated carbon which is messy and requires pre-soaking, a long contact time, and frequent replacement. This new approach to oil/water separation using a new, advanced, proprietary, non-carbon based media in a disposable cartridge.
Easy to install, the SEP 60 can be mounted on a wall or a compressor housing-anywhere. Push fit inlet and outlet connections simplify things even further.
Product Q & A