- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
D-Series5 externally heated & blower purge
The NBP blower purge dryers take it a step further using a combination of heat and ambient air to further reduce (or even eliminate) purge air usage. For consistent performance and cost effective operation these dryers are your optimum choice.
Flexible & functional
- Advanced PLC controls allow you to monitor the operation of the dryer through an easy to use digital display.
- Multiple thermocouples control regeneration and provide constant temperature display.
- Secondary heater contactor provides protection against overheating in the event of a primary contactor failure.
- Visual alarm lights and step by step diagnostics simplify troubleshooting.
- Selectable “Dry Air Cooling” mode lets you choose between maximum performance and maximum energy savings depending on the needs of your application (NBP only).
High quality construction
- Rugged field proven digitally controlled dual acting high performance butterfly valves and stainless steel spring return wafer check valves ensure long operating life and minimum maintenance.
- Insulated external electric heaters and high efficiency regenerative blowers for efficient regeneration in all operating conditions.
Cost effective design
- nano M01 coalescing pre filters and NHT M1 high temperature after filters with high quality hygroscopic desiccant ensure low pressure drop and consistent dew point performance.
Customized to meet your needs
- At nano we understand that every customer and every application is different. That is why we provide a wide range of available options to customize your dryer to your specific needs.
- Efficient regenerative blower
- Low watt density heater
- Stainless steel check valves
- High performance butterfly valves
- Precision purge control valve
Product Q & A