- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Generations have relied on INGERSOLL-RAND air compressors. I cannot tell you how many times we hear; "my grandfather had an IR, my father had an IR, I'm buying an IR."
My father worked for INGERSOLL RAND and I still remember going into work with him on weekends and climbing on the machines in the warehouse.
INGERSOLL RAND offers the same reliability you’ve come to expect, the well-equipped Ingersoll Rand UP6S Series of oil-ﬂooded rotary screw compressors has now raised the bar in functionality, performance upgrades and improved intelligence. IR has designed a complete air solution that captures more information and puts more control into your hands. With greater control comes greater effectiveness.
- Rugged, dependable airend delivers the efficiency and airflow you need
- IE3/NEMA Premium® TEFC motor decreases energy demand
- V-Shield™ technology provides a totally integrated, leak-free design, featuring PTFE and O-ring face seals
- Components that provide reliable air for life, including a free-floating cooling system, two-stage air filters and elastomeric O-rings
- PartsCARE™ service program ensures proper maintenance and longer product life, as well as extends your warranty
- Enhanced serviceability ensures increased uptime with two-stage filtration, easy maintenance and Ingersoll Rand extended life, premium grade coolant
- Xe-Series controllers deliver increased control functionality through an intuitive user interface, as well as remote access with any common, current web browser
- Removable service access provides quick, easy access to all user-maintainable components
- Optional Total Air System (TAS) with integrated dryer and 3-in-1 heat exchanger provides clean, dry air in a single package that minimizes installation costs, reduces footprint and improves ISO air quality
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A