- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Kaishan KRSB 10, 10 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor, 37 CFM @ 125 PSI, 208-Volt, 3-Phase
**Factory Start-Up Included: every Kaishan compressor comes with a factory start up & training. Ask your salesman for additional details.**
Kaishan Compressor USA is a manufacturer of belt drive air compressors, providing efficient, innovative, reliable compressors to customers across a wide range of industries, including automotive repair, industrial applications, manufacturing facilities and more. A belt drive compressor is a type of rotary screw compressor in which a belt delivers energy from the motor to the compressor pump.
Compressors that are belt driven offer numerous benefits, including:
- High-efficiency operation
- Low operating temperature
- Economical performance
- Low capital investment costs
- Reduced operating costs
WHY CHOOSE A BELT-DRIVEN COMPRESSOR?
A belt drive air compressor offers several differences in contrast to its direct drive compressor. In a direct drive compressor, the motor is connected directly to the compressor pump. The belt drive construction offers increased flexibility in pressure, and our 5 – 50 horsepower compressors are targeted to efficiently and reliably deliver compressed air for numerous industries and uses.
Belt-driven compressors are ideally suited for:
- Automotive repair shops and facilities
- Manufacturing operations
- Heavy-duty industrial applications
The benefits of a belt-driven compressor in these applications include:
- A highly reliable flow of compressed air — Reliability is key in air compressors. Failure in an automotive belt-driven air compressor, for example, would mean that a facility wouldn’t be able to stay on track with repair jobs, potentially losing time, money and customers.
- Efficient delivery — Kaishan has researched, developed and engineered our belt-driven compressors to operate with minimal loss of power from the motor to the pump. This means the ongoing operating costs of belt-driven compressors can be lower than any other option.
- Easy maintenance — With high-quality components, maintenance is required less frequently than it otherwise would be. In cases where replacement parts are required, the compressor drive belt and other components can be easily serviced, allowing both the machine and the customer operation to get back up and running quickly.
THE KAISHAN DIFFERENCE
Kaishan Compressor USA offer several standard features in our belt drive compressors that our competitors don’t, including:
Aftercooler: Standard on every compressor, the aftercooler reduces the amount of water that must be removed by an air dryer, adding an additional layer of protection for downstream moisture-sensitive tools and equipment.
Independent fan motor: Most compressors operate the compressor and the fan from the same shaft, meaning that both components must always be in operation at the same time. With an independent fan motor, Kaishan compressors allow you to start and stop the fan based on ambient conditions, introducing better energy efficiency into your system.
Enclosure: A noise-dampening enclosure comes with every Kaishan compressor, providing quiet operation without additional costs.
Automatic belt tensioner: Our belt tensioners maintain constant tension on belts without needing to manually set and make adjustments as the belt stretches over time.
Advanced controls: Instead of a simple pressure switch, our standard controls include a phase monitor, amp monitor, and a 16-machine network capacity so that multiple machines can work efficiently together. We also feature built-in maintenance timers and shutdown sensors to protect equipment.
Overall, Kaishan’s standard features improve safety, efficiency, and performance across the board.
At Kaishan Compressor USA, we focus on helping you select the right compressor for your shop and your customers, knowing that cost is critical for operations of all sizes. We engineer our compressors to operate efficiently, and offer a range of options at different capital investment levels. Across our product line, costs remain controlled thanks to our fully integrated manufacturing operation with efficient production and stringent, integrated QC that passes on quality and cost savings to you and your customers.
Kaishan compressors feature:
- Advanced, innovative drive systems that eliminate power loss
- Extensive safety features like guarding and electrical shrouding
- High-efficiency intake filters
- Premium construction materials, including 316 stainless steel tubing
- Advanced electronic and remote controls
Product Q & A