- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Generations have relied on INGERSOLL-RAND air compressors. I cannot tell you how many times we hear; "my grandfather had an IR, my father had an IR, I'm buying an IR."
My father worked for INGERSOLL-RAND and I still remember going into work with him on weekends and climbing on the machines in the warehouse.
INGERSOLL-RAND "Ingersoll-Rand oil-flooded rotary screw air compressors offer the very best of time-proven designs and technologies with new, advanced features that ensure the highest levels of reliability, efficiency and productivity available. At Ingersoll Rand, we not only provide world-class products and support, but the peace of mind that comes from our commitment to stand behind our customers in all aspects of what we do." - IR
INGERSOLL-RAND also comes with local service to help with related preventative maintenance and warranty support.
Total Air System (TAS) package provides clean, dry air in an integrated package
- Improved Efficiency and Air Flow: Airend features optimized rotor profile that delivers up to 16% improved efficiency and 21% greater airflow capacity
- Remote Intelligent Control: Xe-Series controller delivers increased control functionality through an intuitive user interface and remote access with any common, current web browser
- Leak-free Design: V-Shield Technology provides a totally integrated, leak-free design featuring PTFE stainless steel braided oil hoses and O-ring face seals
- Reduced Downtime: Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC™) monitors key operating parameters and continuously adapts to prevent unexpected downtime
- Decrease Energy Use: NEMA Premium® efficiency motor delivers significant energy savings, and the optional variable speed drive (VSD) further decreases energy demand
- The Total Air System (TAS): Offers clean, dry air in a single package that minimizes installation costs, space and features improved ISO air quality
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A