- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
The Pneumatech's PMNG Series, Membrane Nitrogen Gas Generators is a engineered product.
Please send us your request with requirements and we will send you a detailed quote.
Pneumatech PMNG-3, 10.17 - 495.82 CFM Membrane Nitrogen Gas Generator, 99.5% - 95% Purity
Outstanding performance for 90-99,5% nitrogen separation
- Nitrogen analyzer (battery powered) with auto-calibration button (optional)
- Purity controller to ensure constant nitrogen purity at all times
High-quality membrane separator
- Superior membrane constructed from high quality Aluminum with technically advance fiber.
- Nitrogen generation is achieved without any moving part
Simple, reliable and user friendly
- All-in-one plug & play solution
- All filters integrated in enclosed canopy design
- Instant supply of nitrogen
- No specialist installation or commissioning
3-stage pre-filtration integrated in the canopy
No power supply required thanks to pneumatic controlled valves and battery-powered nitrogen analyzer
Compressed air savings when desired purity is reached
- Economizer (pneumatic) automatically stops air consumption when target pressure is reached
Pneumatech’s new smaller range of PMNG nitrogen generators utilizes proprietary membrane separation technology. Membrane generators are an excellent choice in low (90%) to medium (99,5%) purity applications such as tire inflation, fire prevention, tank blanketing and pipeline drying. Nitrogen pressures can go up to 12 bar (g) without the need for an additional booster.
Engineered for simplicity, durability and ease of use make the PMNG what we believe to be the most user-friendly unit in the market. All pre-filters and controls are included inside the canopy. Only a supply of dry compressed air is needed to get nitrogen at the outlet of the generator. Also the start-up procedure of the PMNG is made so straightforward that it does not require any specialist. Pneumatech offers a purity controller that delivers true consistent purity downstream in ANY flow situation.
Our simple design allows adjustments to be made easily, with a single screw. The purity is reliably monitored thanks to the optional battery-operated Nitrogen Analyser. The optional Economiser system is designed to save the utility costs of operating the compressor and reduces the wear and tear on Air and Nitrogen Systems. This cost-effective solution from Pneumatech significantly reduces nitrogen costs over traditional sources of nitrogen supply.
Product Q & A