- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Parker OIL-X, 42 CFM, 1/2" NPT, 1-Micron, Dry Particulate Oil Removal Filter | AOPX015CNMX
OIL-X EVOLUTION COMPRESSED AIR AND GAS FILTERS
Parker domnick hunter OIL-X EVOLUTION is a range of high efficiency compressed air filters consisting of coalescing filter grades for the removal of water and oil aerosols, solid particulates and micro-organisms and dust filter grades for the removal of dry particulate and micro-organisms.
In these times of increasing energy costs, an efficient and cost effective manufacturing process is a major factor in maintaining the profitability and growth of your business. All Parker domnick hunter OIL-X EVOLUTION Compressed Air Filters are designed to not only minimize the use of compressed air and electrical energy in their operation, but also to significantly reduce the operational costs of the compressor by minimizing pressure losses.
OIL-X EVOLUTION Compressed Air Filters incorporate a number of unique and patented design features to minimize differential pressure and provide a filter and element combination where the differential pressure starts low and stays low to maximize energy savings and provide the lowest lifetime costs without compromising air quality.
All Parker domnick hunter OIL-X EVOLUTION Compressed Air Filters have TWO GUARANTEES.
- The first is a one year compressed air quality and filter element life guarantee. This ensures that the solid particle, oil aerosol and vapor content selected conforms to the ISO 8573.1 international standard. This guarantee is automatically extended when service recommendations are followed.
- The second guarantees the compressed air filter housing for ten years under recommended operating conditions.
The performance of OIL-X EVOLUTION compressed air filters exceeds the latest international ISO 12500 air quality standard. This new range is not only tried and tested by Parker domnick hunter, but is independently tested by Lloyd's Register. Copies of independent test certificates are available.
Features & Benefits
- Delivered air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1:2001, the international standard for
compressed air quality
- Filtration performance independently verified by Lloyds Register.
- Coalescing filters performance tested to the stringent requirement of ISO 12500-1.
- Dust removal filters performance tested in accordance with the test methods of the ISO 8573 Series.
- Suitable for all compressed air applications and all compressor types
- Pressure losses start low and stay low to save energy, money and the environment.
- Low lifetime costs
- Coalescing filters and dust removal filters are covered by one year compressed air quality
guarantee which is automatically renewed with annual maintenance.
- All OIL-X EVOLUTION Compressed Air Filter housings are covered by a 10 year housing guarantee. Helps reduce the release of CO2 into the environment.
Product Q & A