- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Parker 10 CFM Starlette Plus-E Non-Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryer, 1/2" NPT-F | SPS010-A11516016TIU
Refrigeration dryers use a closed loop cooling system to lower the temperature of the compressed air to just above freezing, causing condensation of water vapor.
Most of the condensed liquid is then removed by an integral water separator and drained away. Prior to leaving the dryer, the compressed air is re-heated by the incoming compressed air to prevent condensation on the outside of the downstream distribution piping.
Designed with environmentally friendly, low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerant gas, R513A, Parker’s SPS Series Refrigeration Dryers are the best choice for quality, performance and the environment.
• Parker StarlettePlus-E refrigeration dryers are developed around a state-of-theart aluminum heat exchanger (E-Pack), with a patent pending all-in-one design.
• The E-Pack heat exchanger is designed with a large air/air heat exchanger to pre-cool the incoming hot, saturated compressed air and therefore reduce energy consumption.
• The highly efficient E-Pack design results in a refrigeration circuit that uses a smaller volume of refrigerant than other comparable dryers and offers one of the lowest absorbed powers in the industry.
• The E-Pack design utilizes low pressure drop, cross flow heat exchangers to reduce operational costs.
• The E-pack heat exchanger includes a high efficiency stainless steel demister separator for liquid removal over all operating conditions.
• Environmentally friendly, low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerant gas, R513A, on all units.
• All models are equipped as standard with a digital controller that includes an indication of compressed air temperature, volt free alarm contact, service reminder and integral timed drain control.
• All StarlettePlus-E models are ETL listed.
• Optional Energy Saving (ES) models (SPS075 – SPS0250) saves energy by matching power consumption to compressed air demand. The ES models adjust to partial load conditions by allowing the refrigerant compressor to cycle off.
Product Q & A