- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
JORC Brass Strainer | 3/8" NPT outlet | 9001-Brass
The OPTIMUM timer drain has a 4.5 mm orifice and the EAD timer drain a 4.0 mm orifice.
This large orifice ensures that emulsions and particles in compressed air cannot block the valve.
We supply 1/2", 3/8” and 1/4" valves and to avoid unnecessary adapters etc. we offer the right strainer for the right valve.
The incorporated shut off valve supports maintenance activity on the drain. In addition, the inlet thread is dual threaded 1/2” and 1/4”.
Pressure ratings of the JORC strainers are 0 to 600 PSI.
- Large integrated stainless steel mesh, offering protection against large particles.
- Dual inlet 1/4" and 1/2", offering installation flexibility.
- Three outlet options, eleminating the need for adapters.
- Heavy duty design.
- Rated up to 600 PSI.
- Shut off valve incorporated to support maintenance activity on the drain.
- Various connection sizes to suit the relevant valve thread.
Product Q & A