- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
JORC TEC-11 timer controlled drain | 115 VAC | 1/8" NPT | 1020
The TEC-11 is a compact low profile timer drain specifically designed for installation under a filter housing or dental compressors. With a vertical flow and wide, short design, the TEC-11 is the perfect addition to any compressed air filter or dental compressor.
Choose between a maximum operating pressure of either 230 or 300 PSI, 1/8" or 1/4" inlet and outlet connections and a wide range of voltage options. With a simple to program adjustable electronic timer, test feature, LED on/off indication and a direct acting valve, the TEC-11 provides reliable cost effective condensate removal from any size filter or compressor.
The 115VAC version of this drain is supplied with a 6 ft. power cord with plug and the 230VAC version is supplied with a 7 ft. power cord.
- In-line design, offering easy mounting under filters.
- Serviceable valve construction, offering you routine maintenance revenues.
- Small and compact, offering easy installation on small dental compressors.
- Does not air-lock during operation.
- Suitable for Compressed air filters up to 230 PSI.
- Clever in-line design.
- TEST (micro-switch) feature.
- Fixed ON cycle and an adjustable OFF cycle.
- Medium pressure up to 230 PSI (optionally up to 305 PSI).
- Connection sizes 1/8” & 1/4" NPT).
- Incredibly compact design.
|MAXIMUM COMPRESSOR CAPACITY||Any size|
|PRESSURE RANGE||0 - 230 PSI (higher pressure available, see OPTIMUM-HP-S)|
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE OPTIONS||12 - 380 VAC/DC 50/60Hz. (please indicate)|
|MEDIUM TEMPERATURE||34 - 131 °F|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||34 - 131 °F|
|TIMER CYCLE RANGE (ON / OFF)||2 seconds, fixed / 1.2 - 120 minutes, adjustable
0.3 seconds fixed (ON) optionally available.
|TIMER PCB||SMD technology, ensuring consistency in production|
|TIMER CYCLE INDICATION||Bright LED illumination|
|VALVE TYPE||2/2 way, direct acting|
|VALVE ORIFICE||2 mm|
|INLET/OUTLET CONNECTIONS||1/8″ or 1/4″ NPT|
|INLET CONNECTION HEIGHT||0.4"|
|VALVE HOUSING MATERIAL||Brass|
|POWER CONNECTION||DIN 43650-B/ISO 6952|
|ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION||NEMA4 (IP65)|
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65||See manual|
Product Q & A