- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
JORC EAD Economy timer controlled drain | 230 VAC | 1/2" NPT | 2303
The EAD timer controlled drain is an economical drain suitable for a wide range of compressed air applications including compressors, receivers, filters and refrigerated air dryers. With an easily adjustable electronic timer, a direct acting solenoid valve and a large discharge orifice, this drain is the most cost effective option for reliable condensate removal.
The EAD is easy to install, simple to adjust and rated for pressures up to 230 PSI. With a test switch, LED on/off indication and a fully serviceable valve, the EAD offers a long list of features and benefits not typically found at this price point. This is the ultimate in low cost, high performance condensate management.
The 115VAC version of this drain is supplied with a 6 ft. power cord and plug. The 230VAC version is supplied with a 7 ft. power cord.
- Various timer housing colours, offering you branding possibilities.
- Serviceable valve construction, offering your routine maintenance revenues.
- Various connection sizes available, offering you installation flexibility without the need of adapters.
- Does not air-lock during operation.
- Any type of compressed air systems and up to 230 PSI.
- Competitive pricing levels available.
- TEST (micro-switch) feature.
- Private labelling and colour options are possible.
- Accurate time cycles.
- Large (4 mm) valve orifice.
- Quick servicing advantage.
|MAXIMUM COMPRESSOR CAPACITY||Any size|
|PRESSURE RANGE||0 - 230 PSI (higher pressure available, see OPTIMUM-HP-S)|
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE OPTIONS||24 - 230 VAC/DC 50/60Hz. (please indicate)|
|MEDIUM TEMPERATURE||34 - 131 °F|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||34 - 131 °F|
|TIMER CYCLE RANGE (ON / OFF)||0.5 - 10 seconds / 0.5 - 45 minutes|
|TIMER PCB||SMD technology, ensuring consistency in production|
|TIMER CYCLE INDICATION||Bright LED illumination|
|VALVE TYPE||2/2 way, direct acting|
|VALVE ORIFICE||4 mm|
|INLET/OUTLET CONNECTIONS||1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ NPT|
|INLET CONNECTION HEIGHT||0.4"|
|VALVE HOUSING MATERIAL||Brass (Stainless steel available, see OPTIMUM)|
|POWER CONNECTION||DIN 43650-A|
|ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION||NEMA4 (IP65)|
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65||See manual|
Product Q & A