- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
JORC OPTIMUM timer controlled drain | 115 VAC | 1/2" NPT | 2623-LD
The OPTIMUM timer controlled condensate drain is suitable for a wide range of compressed air applications including compressors, receivers, filters and refrigerated air dryers.
With an easily adjustable electronic timer, a direct acting solenoid valve, a large orifice and options for a brass or stainless steel body, this drain provides reliable compact condensate removal.
The OPTIMUM is easy to install, simple to adjust and rated for pressures up to 230 PSI. It includes a test switch, LED on/off indication and a serviceable valve. Most importantly, the large 4.5 mm orifice means it is perfect for difficult applications with high condensate flow rates and solid particulate contaminants.
The 115VAC version of this drain is supplied with a 6 ft. power cord with plug and the 230VAC version is supplied with a 7 ft. power cord.
- High quality PCB components, offering you consistent quality.
- Serviceable valve, offering you annual maintenance revenues.
- Private labelling possible, offering you product personalisation.
- Does not air-lock during operation.
- Suitable for any type of compressed air systems and up to any size.
- Also available in Stainless steel and High pressure.
- TEST (micro-switch) feature.
- Accurate time cycles.
- Large (4.5 mm) valve orifice.
- Voltage range 12 – 380VAC/DC.
- Environmental low Watt version available.
|MAXIMUM COMPRESSOR CAPACITY||Any size|
|PRESSURE RANGE||0 - 230 PSI (higher pressure available, see OPTIMUM-HP-S)|
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE OPTIONS||12 - 380 VAC/DC 50/60Hz. (please indicate)|
|MEDIUM TEMPERATURE||34 - 131 °F|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||34 - 131 °F|
|TIMER CYCLE RANGE (ON / OFF)||0.5 - 10 seconds / 0.5 - 45 minutes|
|TIMER PCB||SMD technology, ensuring consistency in production|
|TIMER CYCLE INDICATION||Bright LED illumination|
|VALVE TYPE||2/2 way, direct acting|
|VALVE ORIFICE||4.5 mm|
|INLET/OUTLET CONNECTIONS||1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ NPT|
|INLET CONNECTION HEIGHT||0.4″|
|VALVE HOUSING MATERIAL||Brass or Stainless steel|
|POWER CONNECTION||DIN 43650-A|
|ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION||NEMA4 (IP65)|
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65||See manual|
Product Q & A