- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Curtis NxB06-Ultra Pack, 7.5 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor, 27 CFM @ 125 PSI, 60 Gallon Tank, Dryer, Pre-Filter, 230-Volt, 3-Phase | FNB06A6U3JXXX
Nx 4-37 kW Features
dBA SHIELD NOISE REDUCTION
Designed for quiet operation.
- Integration of centrifugal blower and drive motors make for extremely smooth and quiet operation
- Extra-thick sound insulation reduces noise
- Can be installed in applications where a quiet setting is important
The ultimate in system protection and reliability.
- Protects critical components from compressor-generated heat
- Extends component life and reduces downtime
- Compartmentalized air flow design and standard aftercooler
Built to the highest levels of dependability and reliability.
- Standard TEFC motor protects compressor from surrounding dirty air, increasing the efficiency and prolonging the life of the motor.
- Spin-on air/oil separator allows for quick maintenance and results in one-to-three PPM oil carryover. This
translates into lower make-up oil costs and higher quality compressed air.
SUPERIOR PACKAGE DESIGN
Designed for low cost of ownership and easy service.
- Space-saving design
- Pulsation-free air
- 100% continuous duty
- Extended service intervals
- More CFM per horsepower
- Improved air quality
- Energy efficiency at full load delivers more air for the mone integrated into a smaller footprint
- Exclusive FS-Curtis airends utilize the latest rotor profile to maximize efficiency
FS-Curtis backs the Nx products with first in industry extended warranty. The major components such as electric motor, separator tank, air/oil cooler and VFD/controller are covered by a full non-prorated 5 year and our airends are covered for a full 10 year of peace of mind coverage.
Since 1854, our legacy at FS-Curtis is to build durable and long lasting products. Since we believe in what we manufacture, we back our products with an unprecedented, long standing, best warranty in the industry.
Product Q & A