- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
**Drum Not Included**
Fluxwrap drum cooling jackets chill materials even when a heat exchanger is not currently present. Fluxwrap chilling wraps apply cooling to many vessels that were previously not able to be chilled or in situations that previously were not financially feasible. Simply change the temperature of the fluid, and you have an effective medium for heating. Fluxwrap is a versatile fluid temperature control solution.
Flux Wrap can chill materials in drums, totes, tanks and all manner of vessels even when a heat exchanger is not currently present. Flux Wraps allow chilling to be applied to many vessels that were previsouly not able to be chilled or in situations that previously were not financially feasible. To warm the vessel, simply change the temperature of the fluid, and you have an effecitve medium for heating. Flux Wrap is a versatile fluid temperature control solution. Max Pressure Rating = 6 PSI @ inlet. Max Temperature = 120°F (50°F Water/Glycol mix). Min/Max Surface Temperature = -10°F/150°F.
• Proprietary multi-channel fluid path allows maximum flow with minimal pressure
• Elastic strap design ensures good thermal conductivity between blanket and container
• Wrap conforms to drum, bucket, tote or tank to maintain thermal contact over uneven surfaces
• Lightweight compact design
• Full coverage cooling
• Comes standard with insulated wrap for thermal control and to reduce condensation
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A