- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Parker Hiross Hyperchill Plus Industrial Water Chillers are designed to provide precise and accurate temperature control of low viscosity industrial cooling fluids for a wide variety of industrial applications, with cooling capacities from 1.7kW to 23.6kW.
Extremely compact and easy to use, Hyperchill Plus is designed for safe and reliable operation in the most varied working conditions, providing precise and accurate control of low viscosity process fluid temperature
Model(s): ICEP 002-W, ICEP 003-W, ICEP 005-W, ICEP 007-W, ICEP 010-W, ICEP 014-W, ICEP 020-W, ICEP 024-W
The availability of a wide range of accessories and options makes Hyperchill Plus a very flexible solution that fits the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications. With a non-ferrous hydraulic circuit, Hyperchill Plus is suitable for cooling low viscosity cooling fluids including water and water-glycol mixtures. Hyperchill Plus ensures stable working conditions combined with improved efficiency and productivity of the process. Hyperchill Plus contributes significantly to the reduction of plant downtime and maintenance costs due to inconsistent cooling of low viscosity cooling fluids. Each individual Hyperchill Plus unit is extensively tested to guarantee efficient operation and reliability in most working conditions.
Typical Applications: Coating Systems - Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processes - Plastics Processing - Thermoform Machines - Plasma Coating - Medical Imaging Systems - Food & Beverage Industry - Electroplating Baths - Biogas & Natural Gas Treatment - Compressed Air Treatment – Extruders - Surface Processing - Flexographic Printing Systems
Features and benefits of Parker Hiross Hyperchill Plus:
• Complete solution, easy to install and manage
• Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit including non-ferrous water tank
• A differential pressure switch ensures system shut down if the circuit runs dry
• Completely configurable with many options and kits to fit the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications
• Maximum ambient temperature up to 48°C on standard units, tropicalization up to 53°C
• Use of compliant scroll compressors (on ICEP007 and larger)
• Low ambient speed-control (optional)
• Compact design provides a space saving and easy to install solution
• High reliability and low energy consumption even in extreme ambient conditions
• Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit maintains the quality of the coolant ensuring stable working conditions, improved productivity and decreased maintenance costs.
- At water in/out temperature 55/45 F, glycol 0%, 95F ambient temperature at sea level (air-cooled models) or 95F condenser water inlet temperature with 113F condensing.
- Female NPT adapters supplied
- Weight is for standard chiller with refrigerant charge.
- ICEP002 is not UL listed but is UL compliant
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A