Aluminum Air Piping & Air Pipe Garage Kits
COMPRESSOR WORLD offers many types of aluminum air pipe for small to larger air compressor systems. These aluminum air piping kits are great for systems 25 horsepower and smaller. You can use these kits for larger systems but you’ll have to think about the piping configuration, making sure the system is looped (recommended for any aluminum or copper piping system). Looping can help minimize the pressure drop from the compressor room to the furthest point.
Here are a few tips when installing aluminum air piping kits;
- Understand your air flow before you buy the aluminum air piping kit. It’s like blowing air through a coffee straw or a soda straw, it’s a lot easier blowing air through the soda straw. See if the seller has a sizing chart or recommendation before you buy.
- Know the ceiling and wall structure for hanging the pipe, buying the incorrect supports can delay the install
- Draw a layout of the system, when you buy the kit and/or additional components, there’s nothing more annoying than running out of parts. It’s not like you can run to the corner store for a union or elbow. These aluminum air piping kits are structured for a certain layout, so plan accordingly.
- Keep a few fittings on the shelf for additional drops. If you don’t have the items (like we mentioned above), you’ll need to order them and they’ll take a few days in transit.
- Install a quick connect fitting with hose on the air tank. You can use this hose to clean out the compressor cooler.
- Go Straight pipe vs. coiled aluminum pipe. The coiled aluminum is easy to install for smaller applications but it really doesn’t look professional.
WHERE TO BUY ALUMINUM AIR PIPING KITS?
**Maxline = flexible aluminum air piping
**FAST PIPE = straight aluminum air piping
**GaragePipe = straight aluminum air piping
**DO NOT USE PVC PIPE FOR COMPRESSED AIR USE***
It is recommended using Aluminum Air Piping or Type L Copper for all compressed air piping (200 psi and below)
The mentioned aluminum air piping kits are great for the following rotary screw air compressors;
5 HP Air Compressors
7.5 HP Air Compressors
10 HP Air Compressors
15 HP Air Compressors
20 HP Air Compressors
25 HP Air Compressors
Call the office if you have any questions when sizing any aluminum air piping; 866.778.6572