Medical Air Dryers for Grade D Breathing Air Compressor
Clean and pure air is very important for many an industry, but nowhere as much as in breathing air applications. The quality of air for breathing air is crucial to ensure safe working environments in a wide range of applications, including sand blasting, tank cleaning, asbestos removal, and many more.
Breathing and Medical Air Dryers are designed to produce the highest quality of air through a 5 stage process, involving the following:
- Water separation, where free water from the compressed air is eliminated. This facilitates effective operation of the desiccant air dryer.
- Removal of contaminating particles and oil droplets by two coalescing filters (PD & DD).
- Lowering of the pressure dewpoint, which eliminates the risks of condensation. This in turn reduces the chances of water related problems such as bacterial infestation.
- Reducing oil vapor and smell levels, where the active carbons in the QDT filters reduces the levels of hydrocarbons, and converts CO into CO2.
- Removal of other foreign particles, where the PDP filter eliminates particles that may have migrated from the desiccant dryer.
Breathing & Medical Air Dryers at Compressor World
Compressor World houses Breathing & Medical Air Dryers in capacities ranging from 50-960 CFM, from reputed brands, including Nano and Suburban. Buyers can compare multiple products side by side to choose the best. While Compressor World furnishes comprehensive information on all its products, should buyers face any doubts or confusion, our experts are here to help. With more than a decade of combined experience in the compressed air industry, our experts can guide you with the information and expertise needed to make the best choice for your air compressor.
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call at 866.778.6572 to speak to one of our experts today.