- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
High Temperature Thermal Mass Cycling Dryers
Dehydration & filtration for high temperature applications in a thermal mass cycling design
The nano R-Series1 range of RTC Refrigerated Thermal Mass Cycling dryers are specifically designed for the unique demands of high temperature compressed air applications. With seven models from 15 to 100 cfm and a 1 micron coalescing inlet filter provided as standard, the nano RTC dryers are the optimum choice for fluctuating air flows and harsh environments.
nano’s innovative Therma-Cycle™ technology monitors the heat load on the dryer which changes constantly with fluctuations in air flow and temperature. As conditions fluctuate, the dryer uses its internal thermal mass to consistently cool and dry the air, switching the refrigeration circuit on only when required.
Reliable performance. Energy saving design.
In most applications, air flow and ambient temperatures vary significantly over time and rarely - if ever - reach the dryer’s maximum rated heat load. Traditional dryers run at maximum power all the time regardless of the actual demand. The RTC Therma- Cycle™ technology continuously matches power consumption to the actual heat load providing significant energy savings.
Perfect for small, non-aftercooled piston compressors or any application with a fluctuating air demand, the RTC Therma-Cycle dryer provides unparalleled reliability, performance and energy savings.
For the optimum in clean compressed air, the RTC dryers can also be supplied with a 0.01 micron after filter, providing comprehensive moisture and particulate removal in a single, cost effective and reliable package.
- Matches power consumption to demand for optimum energy savings.
- The most energy efficient high inlet temperature dryer on the market.
- Includes nano’s innovative and patented dual transfer heat exchanger.
- Includes an F-Series1 M1 (1 micron) coalescing inlet filter as standard.
- Includes an adjustible automatic timed solenoid condensate drain.
- Interract through an easy to read LED display and simple user interface.
- The RTC cycling design is approved for most utility energy savings rebates.
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A