- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Saylor-Beall Compressors are BUILT in America, St. Johns, Michigan.
Great, old school pump, disc valves and large cast iron pump turning at a low RPM, which equates to longer life.
SB also uses Eaton Magnetic Starters (which are optional) and Hubbell Industrial Pressure Switches.
The motors are either Baldor and sometimes they interchange with Lesson Motors on their 5 hp, 1-phase packages (But they normally stick with Baldor).
You cannot go wrong with Saylor-Beall.
Contact me or anyone in our office if you have any questions.
Saylor Beall industrial two stage industrial air compressors are built with an electric motor. All of our recipricating air compressors are proudly USA made and rank among the best air compressors in the industry.
- CYCLINDER HEAD, Finned Cast Iron, Valves Servicable from Top
- CYLINDERS; Finned Cast Iron - Precision Honed
- INTERCOOLERS; Sturdy Finned Cast Iron
- CRANKSHAFT; Cast Meehantite, Ground; Polished Journals
- CONNECTING RODS; With Replaceable Precision Type Automotive Inserts, Replaceable Needle Bearings (Wrist Pin)
- PISTONS; L.P. Auminu, H.P., Cast Iron
- PISTON RINGS; Three Compression, One Oil
- CENTRIFUGAL UNLOADER; No Load Start
100% machined, assembled, and tested for quality in our plant in St. Johns, Michigan.
Product Q & A