- Low cost cooling system - low power consumption.
- Energy saving - dissipated heat can be recovered for space heating.
- Closed loop system eliminates water consumption (of cooling tower system), reduces sewer charges - no loss of industrial fluids.
- Uses ambient air - can be installed to provide air make-up.
- Can be used with ethylene glycol for winter operation.
- Approach temperatures of 5°F and above.
|High Efficiency Coil
Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Smooth wall copper tubes are mechanically expanded into aluminum fins. All models are 10 fins per inch. High capacity (12 FPI) and wide line spacing (8 FPI) are available.
- Tube sheets are aluminum with collars, preventing tube wear due to thermal expansion.
- Coils are tested at 400 PSIG under water
- Vent (1/8 MPT) and drain (1/2 MPT) connections are standard.
- Steel (MPT) inlet and outlet connections are standard.
- Optional fin materials are vinyl coated aluminum or copper.
Direct Drive Propeller Fans
- PAWG, PAWW models have mill galvanized steel housing with access doors at each fan for inspection.
- PAWB models have textured aluminum housing.
- Fan guards are vinyl coated.
- Quiet multi blade propeller fans provide uniform air distribution.
- Venturi orifices optimize efficiency.
- Compartmented fans improve fan cycling performance.
Weather Resistant Motors
- PAWB models have 18 inch high adjustable legs.
- PAWG, PAWW models have 22 inch high support legs shipped loose for field installation.
- Optional 42 inch high legs available for PAWG, PAWW models.
- Motors have sealed ball bearings, internal overload protection, shaft slingers and hardware design for outdoor duty.
- PAWB models have 1/2 HP, 1140 RPM motors with 24 inch fans.
- PAWG, PAWW models have one H.P., 850 RPM motors with 30 inch fans.
High Temperature Selection
- Weather resistant enclosures with terminal strip for motor leads.
- Optional fan motor contactors for 115 or 220/1/60 control voltage.
- Optional temperature controls to control leaving fluid temperature.
- Optional fuse or circuit breaker wire protection.
- Special selection and circuiting for entering fluid temperature 150°F and above.
- Expansion tank with hydronic controls
- Trim cooler heat exchanger and water regulating valves for below ambient cooling.
- Special protective coating on unit used in corrosive ambient conditions.
- TEFC or explosion-proof motors for severe and hazardous duty.
- Automatic mixing valve to avoid freezing in winter conditions.
- Pump skids: Single pump, or Dual pumps with manual or automatic switching.
- Skid mounting options
- Low ambient fan controls
- NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 7, 9, & 12 electricals
- Multi-circuit coils