- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
- Air Cooled After Cooler
- ASME Coded Separator & Safety Valve
- Belt Driven
- Compact & Easy to Access
- Sound Enclosure
- PLC Controller
- Maintenance Indicators
- Alarms (Visual & Audible)
- Pressure & Temperature Readout
- Wye Delta Reduced Voltage Starting
- TEFC Drive Motor
- Phase Protection
- 230/3/60 or 460/3/60
- Load/No Load Controls with Timed Shutdown
- UL Listed
- Isolation Valve
- Removal Cabinet Doors for Easy Maintenance
WYE DELTA STARTING
This technique of starting the motor wired in a Wye connection, and later switching to a Delta Run connection, will dramatically reduce the current demand on a power distribution system. In areas where utility power is limited or over burdened, this system can reduce brown outs and severe voltage drops when a motor is started.
The Wye Start/Delta Run method is not new to the industry. It is used on a limited basis in the US, and more widely used in European countries. Sometimes the method is mandatory on large motors.
- By using the Wye Start/Delta Run method, customers can achieve lower starting current demand.
- This starting method will minimize current demand during starting and reduce the impact on the power system.
- This features is standard on all of our Compressor World “E” series machines.
Air End assembly, Offering low speed operation which means longer life, minimizes vibration, noise, and better performance.
Tappered Roller Bearing, offer high-load resistance, longer operational life. Estimated 70,000+ hours
EXPERT ADVICE. EXPERT SUPPORT.
As a Compressor World customer you will receive the competitive advantage, accumulated experience and the know-how to maintain an efficient compressed air system.
Our Compressor World team offers engineering support on all types of compressed air and vacuum systems. You can also go online and find additional information within our “Learning Center” which offers information on installations, maintenance tips and more.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES - a variety of products, numerous warehouses and an extensive inventory for quick shipments. In addition, our service network offers 24/7 hour emergency service and our online sales engine offers real time quotes and support. Compressor World has designed a new, more efficient air compressor sales and service portal – Challenge us!
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A
The key is keeping the oil warm and the water from freezing.