New GX series: screw compressors built to last Atlas Copco screw compressors have always set the standard for reliability and performance in the compressed air industry. With the new GX 2-7 EP and GX 7-11 EL, Atlas Copco brings the power and reliability of an industrial screw compressor to any type of small and medium sized industries.
- Rugged screw compressor technology for a 100% continuous duty cycle.
- Up to 115°F ambient temperature conditions through the selection of robust components.
- Electropneumatic operated inlet valve for stable running and long life time.
- Multiple variants (floor or tank mounted, with or without integrated dryer) for full flexibility.
- Minimum footprint and cooling air discharge from the top allows placement against the wall or in a corner. - Plug and play concept thanks to easy installation.
- Installation close to the point of use thanks to low sound levels.
Simple and quick maintenance
- Grouped service points accessible through the removable panel.
- Spin-on oil separator and filter for easy maintenance.
- Continuous oil level display without panel removal.
GX 2-7 EP: COMPACT AND ECONOMICAL
- Compared to piston compressors, the GX offers reduced energy consumption and high efficiency.
- The rotary screw technology minimizes vibrations for silent operation at the lowest initial investment.
- The standard start/stop control on the GX 2-5 EP ensures the compressor only consumes power when compressed air is needed. The GX 7 EP is equipped with energy efficient load/no load control.
Excellence in quality air
Untreated compressed air contains moisture, aerosols and dirt particles that can damage your system and contaminate your end product. Atlas Copco’s GX compressors provide the clean, dry air that improves reliability, avoiding costly downtime and safeguarding your end products. An integrated dryer and an in-line air filter installed in the Full Feature variants do the job perfectly.
FULL FEATURE AIR DRYER
The GX 2-11 EP & EL FF is available with an advanced built-in refrigerant air dryer. This dryer cools the compressed air and removes water before it can enter your compressed air network preventing rust in your compressed air piping and avoiding damage to your air tools.