- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Higher Air Quality Delivered Economically
• Minimize Contaminants, Corrosion, Energy Use
• Reduce Costs by Treating only the Air You Need
• Deliver Quiet Performance on the Spot
• Sustain High Efficiency with Easy Maintenance
Improve Air Quality Output, Reduce Operating Costs
Ingersoll Rand’s innovative modular air dryers make it easier and more affordable than ever to deliver high-quality compressed air for instrumentation, process equipment, or production lines – virtually wherever it is needed:
• High-efficiency filtration and desiccant bed adsorption provide clean, dry air.
• Compact, fully integrated units install at point-of-use, so you pay for drying only the air required.
• Conservative pressure drop lowers power costs.
• Optional energy management system for larger units reduces purge air during partial loads.
Our dryers feature standard ISO Class 2 dewpoint performance, with optional ISO Class 1 to meet the most stringent requirements. This helps
prevent corrosion and minimizes production disruptions or losses due to moisture or contamination. And easy on-site maintenance – less than 15 minutes after 12,000-hours of use – gets you back on line quickly.
Extend Performance Reliability
In addition to being efficient, these simple and easyto-maintain modular dryers are also an excellent long-term investment:
• Extruded aluminum construction with Alocrom and epoxy painting prevents corrosion.
• Compact, modular designs have few moving parts.
• Proven, reliable electronic controls, with control panel indication for preventive maintenance, help ensure long-lasting performance.
Promote Environmental Safety
Because noise levels (<75 dB) are so low, Ingersoll Rand modular dryers can be installed right in the work environment. In addition, the dryer’s remote
exhaust feature offers further enhanced noise suppression. These refrigerant-free units are also designed with NEMA 4/IP-66 enclosures and in
accordance with ASME, PED, CSA, UL, and CRN standards.
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A